Subject: Letter of congratulations from Finnish ministers to Minister Karmen Joller
From: "Maasik Annemarie \(UH\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Gerli Baida - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Peltola Akseli \(UH\)" <[email-masked]>, "UH_TAL Sanomat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2025 13:54:30 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear representative of the Ministry of Social Affairs,

On behalf of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health of Finland, the 
Embassy of Finland in Estonia has the pleasure to enclose herewith a 
congratulatory letter from both of the Finnish ministers - Kaisa Juuso and 
Sanni Grahn-Laasonen – to the Estonian Minister Karmen Joller.

The official letter is in the attachment.

The Embassy of Finland in Estonia avails itself of this opportunity to renew 
to the Minister and the Ministry of Social Affairs the assurances of its 
highest consideration.

Kind regards

Annemarie Maasik
Assistant
Tel. +372 610 3200
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Embassy of Finland
Kohtu 4
15180 Tallinn

Estonia